Service Update 9.0.14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.14.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||220.127.116.11|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.14 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.14 resolves the following issues:
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Workflow or Plug-ins were not triggered on the creation of a Document Location record.
- Creating a duplicate lead would result in the following error message, “A record was not created or updated because a duplicate of the current record already exists.”
- The back arrow to previous area within the AreaSwitcher dropdown would return "An error has occurred. Please try this operation again..." result.
- Sent email subject content would not display when viewing within Unified Interface.
- Web resources with a save event step were not executing.
- It was only possible to access the last executed scheduled snapshot of a report.
- Sales leads were not able to be qualified with necessary permissions.
- The command bar was not displayed in the 'Views' section within 'Customizations'.
- The asterisk, denoting a required field, appeared on the left side of text, rather than the right.
- A “File Not Found” error was displayed when attempting to open a folder within a document list view for an account.
- Viewing parent and child accounts in grid with hierarchy icon selected showed incorrect layout.
- Creation of an opportunity or associate a web role to an entity permission would result in the following error message, “Assembly content(Microsoft.Dynamics.Sales.Plugins, Version=18.104.22.168) does not match the expected assembly identity (Microsoft.Dynamics.Sales.Plugins, Version=22.214.171.124)”