Service Update 9.0.15 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.15.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.15 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||22.214.171.124|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.15 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.15 resolves the following issues:
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Icons were missing in ReportViewer within Arabic and Hebrew language packs.
- Folder Based Tracking did not set "Regarding" field when email was moved to a designated folder.
- Editing 'Maximum File size' to 128 MB caused files between 30-40 MB to not attach and resulted in an error message.
- Save&Close button on Bundle Product page would not redirect to the Bundle page.
- Unit Group', 'Default Unit' and 'Decimals Supported' fields were not visible within the Product Quick Create form.
- New appointment records would not save.
- Products were unable to be added from the 'Suggestions' window within a Quote.
- Upgrades to version 126.96.36.199 experienced failures.
- Access attempts to SharePoint folders would return "Site Not Found" errors.
- Location changes to non default sites were not reflecting in entity records.
- An incorrect content type was present within the user interface.
- Bar charts created with multiple legends would sort to Y-axis instead of X-axis.
- Bulk edits to custom entities resulted in failures.
- System and User charts failing intermitently.
- When an entity's plural display name was edited, that entity's chart's would display an error when opened.