This article describes all issues that have been fixed for Microsoft System Center 2019 Operations Manager. This article also contains the installation instructions for this hotfix.
Issues that are fixed
- User will be able to edit columns on closed Alerts irrespective of Health State.
- Alerts can now be closed if the underlying Monitor's Alerting is disabled which was not possible earlier.
- Overridden Monitor Alerts can now be closed if Alerting is disabled for underlying Monitor, irrespective of Monitor Health State.
- User now gets appropriate Exception message on Web console when monitor based alerts are closed with unhealthy monitors.
- Automatic Alert Resolution: Segregating Rule based alerts and monitor based alerts.
- Automatic Alert Resolution: Monitor Based Alerts cannot be closed until monitor is healthy
- Download the self extractor from here.
- Extract the contents of the file to a local folder.
- Run the extracted msps in following order
- Microsoft.SystemCenter.HtmlDashboard.Library.mp (Language specific) [10.19.10349.0]
- Microsoft.SystemCenter.Internal.mp [7.0.8447.6]