Service Update 9.0.16 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.16.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.16 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||188.8.131.52|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.16 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.16 resolves the following issues:
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The "Override Price" control within the Quote form would revert to a default value when an existing product was selected.
- Users could not search knowledge articles using phrases from case entities.
- The option to download an Excel template was available to users who did not have ExportToExcel privileges.
- The “Add existing territory” did not respond when selected from a lead.
- Custom reports rendered with a duplicated header on the Chrome browser.
- An extra line break was included between text where single line breaks were written when sending a new email from Sales activities.
- For the Japanese language, an error was displayed when a chart on the dashboard included no data.