Here's an easy fixTo fix this problem automatically, click the Download button. In the File Download dialog box, click Run or Open, and then follow the steps in the easy fix wizard.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you’re not on the computer that has the problem, save the easy fix solution to a flash drive or a CD, and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Let me fix it myselfEasy fix 50562
To resolve this issue, make sure that all dependent services have been started. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Help and Support.
- Under Pick a Task, click Use Tools to view your computer information and diagnose problems.
- In the Tools area, click System Configuration Utility.
- In the right pane, click Open System Configuration Utility. This opens the System Configuration Utility.
- Click the Services tab.
- Make sure all the following services are turned on. To turn on a service, click to select the check box.
- Application Layer Gateway Service
- Network Connections
- Network Location Awareness (NLA)
- Plug and Play
- Remote Access Auto Connection Manager
- Remote Access Connection Manager
- Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
- Click OK, and then click
- After Windows restarts, rerun the Internet Connection Sharing Wizard.