If Outlook 2010 does not automatically convert your Personal Address Book, you can import your Personal Address Book to Outlook 2010. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Outlook 2010.
- Click the File menu.
- Click Open, and then click Import. The Import and Export Wizard opens.
- Click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
- Click Personal Address Book, and then click Next.
- Click Browse, locate the Personal Address Book that you want to import, and then click OK.
Note Earlier versions of Outlook assign a .pab file name extension to a Personal Address Book. By default, Outlook stores the Personal Address Book in the following folder:C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to import the Personal Address Book.
Article ID: 913496 - Last Review: Nov 18, 2011 - Revision: 1