To run this query without modification, please set the compatibility level for current database to 80 or lower, using stored procedure sp_dbcmptlevel. It is strongly recommended to rewrite the query using ANSI outer join operators (LEFT OUTER JOIN, RIGHT OUTER JOIN).
In the future versions of SQL Server, non-ANSI join operators will not be supported even in backward-compatibility modes
This error occurs in any one of the following three instances:
- FDM 6.0 and 7.0 - Error in GL Zoom in row format against SQL 2005 database.
- FRL13, FDM 6.0 and 7.0 - Error launching Report Wizard against a SQL 2005 DB.
- Reports with Reference Codes, TREF, TPROJ receive error against SQL 2005 DB.
- In Enterprise Manager, right click the database. Select Properties.
- Select the Options Tab.
- Change the Compatibility Level to 80.