Update for Japanese IME dictionaries in Windows 8
This article introduces an update for Japanese IME dictionaries in Windows 8.
- Only apply this update to computers that enable Japanese Microsoft IME in the language control panel.
- This update is provided as an important update for Windows update.
- If you select the Install updates automatically (recommended) Windows Update setting, the dictionaries are automatically updated.
- If you select other Windows Update settings, press Check for updates for the update.
To resolve these issues, install this update on the computer that is running Windows 8, Windows 8 Release Preview, or Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must be running Windows 8, Windows 8 Release Preview, or Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
Registry informationTo use the update, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Article ID: 2734786 - Last Review: 09/03/2012 03:55:00 - Revision: 4.0
Windows 8 Release Preview, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Professional, Windows 8
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew atdownload KB2734786