Description of the Cumulative Update for Service Bus 1.0
This article describes Cumulative Update for Service Bus 1.0. This update defines new queue, topic, and subscription states that let users disable send operations while they continue to receive messages, and vice-versa. Additionally, this updates contains several software updates.
Note The build number for this cumulative update package is 1.0.30207.2.
We recommend that you test this update before you deploy it in a production environment.
For more information about the issues that the hotfix resolves, see the "More information" section.
A supported cumulative update package is now available from Microsoft. This cumulative update is available for download in the "Download information" section of this article.
Issues that this cumulative update resolves
Description: This cumulative lets you set a queue or topic state to SendDisabled. When in this state, messages can no longer be sent to the queue or topic. Receive operations are still allowed. This update also lets you set a queue or subscription state to ReceiveDisabled. When in this state, messages can no longer be received from the queue or subscription. Send operations are still allowed.
- Configuration wizard crashes if no container is specified
Description: The configuration wizard crashes on the New Farm Configuration page when you try to validate the service account user and password. This behavior occurs if the user account is denied access on the Users container in Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- New-SBFarm cmdlet crashes if no container is specified
Description: The New-SBFarm cmdlet crashes. This behavior occurs if the user account is denied access on the Users container in Active Directory.
- Configuration wizard fails with the following exception if the netbios name of the domain contains a period
Description: The configuration wizard fails with the following exception if the netbios name of the domain contains a period (for example, the netbios name is CONTOSO.COM):
- System.Management.Automation.CmdletInvocationException: An object or column name is missing or empty. For SELECT INTO statements, verify that each column has a name. For other statements, look for empty alias names. Aliases defined as "" or  are not allowed. Change the alias to a valid name.
- System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: An object or column name is missing or empty. For SELECT INTO statements, verify that each column has a name. For other statements, look for empty alias names. Aliases defined as "" or  are not allowed. Change the alias to a valid name.
- An object or column name is missing or empty. For SELECT INTO statements, verify that each column has a name. For other statements, look for empty alias names. Aliases defined as "" or  are not allowed. Change the alias to a valid name.
Cumulative update package information
Download informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Cumulative Update for Service Bus 1.0 package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
- Supported operating systems: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Windows Server 2012.
- Credential requirements: Before you run the executable, you must have administrative credentials on the computer where you are installing the software. For more information, see the Service bus for Windows Server (Service Bus 1.0) documentation.
- Software requirements: You must have Service Bus 1.0 installed on the computer where you are installing the update.
DeploymentEach computer in a computer farm must have this update installed.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
How to uninstall this cumulative update packageTo uninstall this cumulative update package, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, open Programs and Features.
- Locate Cumulative Update for Service Bus 1.0 (KB2799752)LDR in the list of installed updates
- Right-click Cumulative Update for Service Bus 1.0 (KB2799752)LDR, and then click Uninstall.
“C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\E-Business Servers Updates\Updates\Uninstall2799752\setup.exe /u 0 /branch LDR”
File InformationThe English (United States) version of this cumulative update package uses a Microsoft Windows Installer package to install the cumulative update package. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) in the following table. When you view the file information, the date is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
sb azuresb servicebus bus service azure
ID článku: 2799752 - Poslední kontrola: 06/16/2014 02:31:00 - Revize: 3.1
Service Bus for Windows Server, Microsoft Azure Service Bus and Notification Hubs, Microsoft Azure Service Bus Developer
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew atdownload KB2799752