"0X800CCC13" error when an additional POP3 or IMAP account is used to send an email message and Outlook online mode is used to connect to Exchange Server 2010
Consider the following scenario:
- You use Microsoft Outlook online mode to access a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 mailbox.
- You have an additional POP3 account or an additional Internet Mail Access Protocol (IMAP) account in the same Outlook profile.
- You use the POP3 or the IMAP account to send an email message that contains an attachment.
In this scenario, the email message may not be sent and remains in Outbox. Additionally, you receive an error code 0X800CCC13 in the Outlook Send/Receive Progress
This issue occurs because Exchange Information store returns MAPI properties that Outlook cannot handle. Therefore, Outlook cannot successfully submit the message and returns error code 0x800CCC13.
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2816934 - Last Review: 06/07/2013 06:11:00 - Revision: 4.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB2816934