The removal of the Endpoint Protection client is unsuccessful for Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010 and Forefront System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection
When you try to uninstall the Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010 client or the Microsoft Forefront System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection client, the removal is unsuccessful.
This problem occurs because of an incorrect uninstall string in the registry.
To fix this problem, click the Fix this problem
link, click Run
in the File Download
dialog box, and then follow the steps in the wizard.Notes
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD and then run the fix on the computer that has the problem.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2834133 - Last Review: 04/09/2013 15:27:00 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection
- Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010
- kbqfe kbfix kbfixme kbmsifixme kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2834133