Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Update Rollup 1
INTRODUCTIONUpdate Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 is available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in this update rollup.
This rollup is available for all languages that are supported by Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
Note Update Rollup 1 contains stability and memory-consumption improvements.
Build number and file names for this update rollup
|Rollup package||Build number||File name (32-bit editions)||File name (64-bit editions)|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Server||6.0.0001.0061||Not applicable||CRM2013-Server-KB2891271-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 for Microsoft Office Outlook||6.0.0001.0061||CRM2013-Client-KB2891271-ENU-LangID-i386.exe||CRM2013-Client-KB2891271-ENU-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 E-mail Router||6.0.0001.0061||CRM2013-Router-KB2891271-LangID-i386.exe||CRM2013-Router-KB2891271-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Language Pack||6.0.0001.0061||CRM2013-Mui-KB2891271-LangID-i386.exe||CRM2013-Mui-KB2891271-LangID-amd64.exe|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Reporting Extensions||6.0.0001.0061||Not applicable||CRM2013-Srs-KB2891271-LangID-amd64.exe|
Update rollup informationUpdate Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 is available for on-premises customers.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the 2891271 package now.
Windows Update installationUse Windows Update to automatically install Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. This update rollup will be available on Windows Updates in January 2014.
You can configure Windows to automatically install recommended updates. This setting addresses noncritical problems and helps improve your computing experience. Optional updates are not downloaded or installed automatically when you use this setting.
To learn more about the settings for installing Windows updates, go to the following Microsoft websites:
To install Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 by using Windows Update, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then type Update in the Start Search box.
- In the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the navigation pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows checks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If you receive a message that states that important updates are available or that prompts you to review important updates, select the check boxes for any updates that you want to install, and then click OK.
Note Click any update for more information.
- Click Install updates.
- Read and accept the license terms, and then click Finish (if the update requires this action). If you are prompted to enter an administrator password, type the password. Confirm that you accept the terms if you are prompted to do this.
Manual installationTo manually install Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, follow these steps.
- Go to the following Microsoft Update Catalog website:
- In the Search box, type 2891271, and then click Search.
- Click Add to add the update to the basket.
- Click Download.
- Click Browse, specify the folder to which you want to download the update, and then click OK.
- Click Continue, and then click I Accept to accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
- When the update is downloaded to the location that you specified, click Close.
Additional installation information
- After you install this update rollup, exit any existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM sessions, and then start a new Microsoft Dynamics CRM session.
- When you deprovision a language pack, the language settings of all Microsoft Dynamics CRM users who are using that language will revert to the default language settings. The reprovisioning process does not update the language settings of users. Therefore, users must reset their language settings in the personal options section when they log on to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
Restart requirementIf you are prompted to restart the computer, do this after you apply the update rollup.
Removal informationYou can uninstall Update Rollup 1 from a server that is running Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. However, make sure that you back up your databases before you uninstall Update Rollup 1. For more information, go to the following Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) websites:
Issues that are resolved in Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Invalid Argument when navigating to a view with a related entity lookup.
- The chart (for any other entity) does not display in Korean due to System.ArgumentException: "Value of 'Malgun Gothic, Segoe UI, 9.5px' is not valid for 'units'."
- Script error occurs when moving from a form. "Unable to get property 'get_filterType' of undefined or null reference"
- Creating a workflow to update an appointment with fields from the regarding Lead field fails. "An unexpected error occurred."
- Hiding the last field of a section does not hide the section. Hiding the last field of a tab does not collapse the tab.
- Unable to create automatic full address field workflows, as the spaces and tabs are removed if there are no other symbols like comma.
- Using the Quick Search in Outlook and clicking Advanced Find right afterwards, the Advanced Find filter is populated with irrelevant criteria.
- Re-import of existing solution fails with "The label for base language code 1033 is not set."
- Users cannot associate multiple records at once for N:N relationships.
- CRM 2013 no longer warns you when you are about to delete a parent record that child records with cascade delete set on their relationships to the parent will also be deleted.
- Unable to set a web resource to visible in script if 'Visible by default' not set in designer.
- You´ve created a new business process flow and assigned that process flow to the security role of "sales manager", "system administrator" and "system customizer". You publish this modification and expect the process the be visible only for these security roles.Instead the BPF is hidden for all users. Instead the BPF is hidden for all users.
- When data is entered into a form, the Save button can be clicked multiple times which results in multiple of the same record being created.
- For a custom duration field Xrm.Page.getAttribute("durationfield").getValue() method returns a formatted value like30 minutes instead of 30 as expected.
- When organization is deleted and then immediately imported back, import organization wizard unexpectedly displays a warning about version mismatch.
- If Auto Save is disabled, the Entity form looses command bar after navigating away and re-opening.
- Consider you have created a Business Process for cases having a related task stage with several steps and you would like to translate all stages to different language. Your solution contains task and case entity as well as Business Process. You are exporting translation files and try to edit those. You will find all stage names from case entity, but you do not find those of the related task step. Therefore you cannot translate those.
- "Email a link" URL does not navigate to the specified entity if opened in existing browser tab.
- Errors occur when using different country formats with currency attributes.
- Workflow triggered on Before Delete event cannot be imported in a new organization.
- When email activity with unresolved email recipient is created and saved, on load on email, value in TO field is hidden, field is empty.
- Not able to see "Page Index" on subgrids from dashboards.
- Published customization changes do not roll down to mobile client consistently.
- Opportunity closed as won does not take custom status reason while closing.
- Notes control shows time but not date for notes created before yesterday.
- Mobile clients crash with UI Error: "We're sorry. Sorry, something went wrong while initializing the app. Please try again, or restart the app"
- Access team does not use correct metadata driven by Advanced Find view and hence fails in Mobile Clients.
- If you create a new email message in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 web application, you discover that you cannot modify the Description field when using the latest version of Google Chrome.
Hotfixes and updates that you must enable or configure manually
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Update Rollup 1 File Information
Article ID: 2891271 - Last Review: 08/25/2014 19:39:00 - Revision: 8.0
- kbfix KB2891271