"We couldn’t sync this library" error when you use the OneDrive for Business sync client
Note To determine which OneDrive sync client you're using, see the following Microsoft website:
When you use the Microsoft OneDrive for Business (formerly Microsoft SkyDrive Pro) sync client to synchronize files between Microsoft SharePoint Online and Windows Explorer, you receive the following error message:
Error code=0x80070093; Error source=Groove
- Browse to the affected SharePoint Online list.
- Click the LIBRARY tab on the SharePoint ribbon, and then click Library Settings.
- In the list of columns, click the name of the column that you want to delete.
- Click Delete at the bottom of the Edit Column page, and then click OK.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community website.
Article ID: 2927386 - Last Review: 03/07/2016 23:43:00 - Revision: 8.0
- o365 o365e o365p o365a o365m o365022013 KB2927386