Auto-triggered VPN does not work for Work Folders in Windows 8.1 or Windows RT 8.1
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a non-domain-joined computer that is running Windows 8.1 or Windows RT 8.1.
- You connect the computer to a corporate network through an automatically triggered VPN connection.
- You deploy Work Folders on the computer.
- You restart the computer.
In this scenario, after you log on to the computer, Work Folders tries to sync files, but the operation fails.
To resolve this issue, install update 2919355. For more information about how to obtain update 2919355, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update April, 2014
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about auto-triggered VPN, go to the following Microsoft website:
For more information about Work Folders, go to the following Microsoft website:
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2940078 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 04/08/2014 22:53:00 - Αναθεώρηση: 3.0
Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows RT 8.1
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2940078