You cannot install WSUS 3.2 on a computer that has the .NET Framework 4.6 installed
- This issue also occurs on System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) because the Software Update Point Site role depends on WSUS. WSUS is necessary for software update synchronization and compliance assessment scans on SCCM clients.
- This issue only occurs if .the NET Framework 4.6 was installed before you install WSUS 3.2.
- Uninstall Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- Install WSUS 3.2
- Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
For more information about the known issues in the .NET Framework 4.6, see Known issues for the .NET Framework 4.6.
Article ID: 3045727 - Last Review: 07/20/2015 14:12:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced kbtshoot KB3045727