FIX: Information disclosure when you create a session cube by using dynamic role-based security in SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014
- You implement dynamic security for an Analysis Services database in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014.
- You add a logon ID (domain\username) to a database role that has denied access to a specific dimension member.
- You connect to the database by specifying the given logon ID and the database role in the connection string.
- You create a session cube based on an existing cube that you have read access to.
- Cumulative Update 3 for SQL Server 2014 SP1
- Cumulative Update 10 for SQL Server 2014
- Cumulative Update 8 for SQL Server 2012 SP2
Article ID: 3080856 - Last Review: 10/19/2015 18:58:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbfix kbexpertiseadvanced KB3080856