FIX: It takes longer than expected when you run a query with non-admin user role in SSAS 2012 or SSAS 2014 in Tabular model
- You use Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services (SSAS 2012) or SQL Server 2014 Analysis Services (SSAS 2014) in Tabular mode.
- You connect to a Tabular model database from Excel by using an account that has non-admin permissions on the database.
- You execute a query that contains the MEMBER_CAPTION or MEMBERVALUE functions against the tabular model.
- Cumulative Update 3 for SQL Server 2014 SP1
- Cumulative Update 10 for SQL Server 2014
- Cumulative Update 8 for SQL Server 2012 SP2
Article ID: 3087094 - Last Review: 10/19/2015 18:56:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB3087094