Update Rollup 8 for System Center 2012 R2 Orchestrator
This article describes the issues that are fixed in Update Rollup 8 for Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Orchestrator. It also contains the installation instructions for Update Rollup 8 for System Center 2012 R2 Orchestrator.
Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is now supported in Orchestrator 2012 R2.
- After you export and then import a Runbook, the Password field of Run Program activity is corrupted.
How to obtain and install Update Rollup 8 for System Center 2012 R2 Orchestrator
Download informationUpdate packages for Orchestrator are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download from the Microsoft Update Catalog.
Windows UpdateTo obtain and install an update package from Windows Update, follow these steps on a computer that has an Orchestrator component installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the Update Rollup package, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.
Microsoft Update CatalogGo to the following website to manually download the update package from the Microsoft Update Catalog:
To install this update, follow these steps:
- Download the update packages that Microsoft Update provides for each computer. Microsoft Update provides the appropriate updates according to the components that are installed on each computer. Or download from the Microsoft Update Catalog.
- Extract and apply the appropriate .msp files on each computer.
Note The .msp files are included in the update rollup package. Apply all .msp files that relate to a specific computer. Apply one .msp file for each specific role that the server holds for Orchestrator and Service Management Automation.
Files updated in this update rollup
|Files that are changed||File size||Version|
Article ID: 3096381 - Last Review: 10/30/2015 22:37:00 - Revision: 4.0
- kbfix kbqfe atdownload kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB3096381