Update Rollup 8 for System Center 2012 R2 Orchestrator - Service Provider Foundation
Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- Installing update rollups for Service Provider Foundation causes additional bindings to be created, and this makes a Service Provider Foundation website inaccessible.
Features that are added in this update rollup
- Quotas for multiple NAT connections are now supported. For more information about this feature, see WAP Update Rollup 8 documentation.
How to obtain and install Update Rollup 8 for System Center 2012 R2 Orchestrator - Service Provider Foundation
Download informationUpdate packages for Orchestrator - Service Provider Foundation are available from Windows Update or by manual download from the Microsoft Update Catalog.
Windows UpdateTo obtain and install an update package from Windows Update, follow these steps on a computer that has a Orchestrator - Service Provider Foundation component installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the update rollup package, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.
Microsoft Update CatalogTo manually download the update package from the Microsoft Update Catalog, go to the following Microsoft website:
Note After you install this update, it is not listed in the Programs and Features item in Control Panel. To uninstall this update, you can use one of the following commands.
If you have the original MSI installation media for Orchestrator - Service Provider Foundation and the .msp file for this update, run the following command:
If you don't have the original files, you can remove this update by using the GUID references. To do this, run the following command:
Note To use this command line, Orchestrator - Service Provider Foundation Update Rollup 4 must be installed. Otherwise, the uninstall process will fail.
Files updated in this update rollup
|File name||File size||Version|
Article ID: 3096384 - Last Review: 09/08/2016 11:40:00 - Revision: 5.0
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbfix kbexpertiseinter atdownload KB3096384