Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1
Service update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 1.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1||220.127.116.1110|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1Service Update 1 resolves the following issues:
- Charts within a subgrid are displaying all records when they should actually display only related records.
- Pressing ALT Gr and S key on Polish system does not enter the correct value from the Polish alphabet.
- The error "The command cannot be used on multiple selections dialog box" occurs when copy/pasting exported Excel data exported from CRM Online.
- Subject lookup fails to show on the Case form if there are 250+ nodes in the Subject tree.
- When exporting a view with 2 columns of the same name, but from different entities, the error "An error occurred when CRM tried to generate the Excel file" occurs. Note: This issue has been corrected by appending the Entity Name to the Column Title for Related Entity Fields when exporting to Excel.
- DataExported to Excel cannot be reimported when you have duplicate lookup values.
- Outlook cannot configure to an organization that has a sitemap with matching subarea IDs in group (and when ShowGroup is set to false).
- Default views for Activities crash when the View contains UnresolvedEmailParty.
- Reports exported to Excel/CSV show numeric and currency fields as #value.
- Outlook configuration fails with the error stating "Exception : Value cannot be null. Parameter name: context"
- The new form rendering engine's Onchange script is not firing from +New Button with quick create disabled.
- Export to Excel: # characters showing instead of actual datetime values on dynamic refresh in Danish OS language.
- From within the Note wall control in the Social Pane on an entity record if an existing Note is selected, and then unselected a save will occur.
- During a Solution Import the error "sdkmessage With Id = [GUID] Does Not Exist" occurs.
- Provisioning Users from Office 365 fails if default Email Server Profile is set to POP3, and ACT is set to Server Side Synchronization.
- When using Export to Excel, GUIDs are exported instead of activitypartyname.
- DbUpgrade Action for FolderBasedTracking fails to create relationship for all custom entities with MailboxTrackingFolder entity.
- Server Side Synchronziation attempts to process e-mail from non-approved Mailboxes.
- Excel crashes while printing Workbooks exported From Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Update 1.0.
- Unable to create Entitlement records after a Minimal Copy.
- Delegated Admin cannot approve e-mail.
- Cannot remove System Administrator role from a Delegated Admin.
- After using the Export to Excel function, the decimal values for currencies are not being exported.
- Time segment is not displayed in Excel when exporting DateTime fields.
- Daylight Savings Time changes made for Turkey, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, and Fiji.
- Workflows that have more than 500 steps may encounter an issue where they appear to be stuck.
- Cannot delete a managed solution containing a deactivated Entity-level PBL rule.
Article ID: 3104429 - Last Review: 02/25/2016 17:33:00 - Revision: 9.0
- kbmbsmigrate kbsurveynew KB3104429