Update fixes issues that affect Power Pivot and the Analysis Services Engine in Excel 2016
- When you open the Power Pivot window while you're working simultaneously with three or more workbooks that contain data models, incorrect data models are displayed.
- When you use the import and transformation features to import data to data models, an unhandled exception occurs if the Power Pivot window is opened in diagram view.
- When you use the DAX CALCULATE formula with the INTERSECT method, Excel 2016 may crash.
- An Excel 2010 workbook that contains a data model can't upgrade the data model to Excel 2016.
- To insert a column in Power Pivot requires you to insert a formula.
- You can't add a new date table in Power Pivot if there are no calculated date columns in the model.
- Measure definition isn't displayed on measure select.
- When you rename a measure by using the Measures button on the Power Pivot ribbon in Excel 2016, other measures that are based on the renamed measure are broken.
- Error occurs during measure creation.
- Duplicate entries in a linguistic model break the data model.
- The data type of a KPI goal does not equal the data type of a KPI value.
- The selection of KPI icons isn't respected.
- If a connection to a data feed does not have the KeepAlive option enabled, the connection eventually breaks.
- The DAX DATE function does not work with null values.
Article ID: 3114297 - Last Review: 12/08/2015 18:46:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbexpertisebeginner kbbug kbfix kbtshoot KB3114297