Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1511: December 8, 2015
The security update for Windows 10 that is dated December 8, 2015, includes improvements in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:
- 3119075 MS15-135: Security update for Windows kernel mode drivers to address elevation of privilege: December 8, 2015
- 3116130 MS15-133: Security updates for Windows RMCAST to address elevation of privilege: December 8, 2015
- 3116162 MS15-132: Security updates for Windows to address elevation of privilege: December 8, 2015
- 3104503 MS15-128: Security updates for Microsoft graphics component to address remote code execution: December 8, 2015
- 3116178 MS15-126: Security updates for Microsoft VBScript and JScript to address remote code execution: December 8, 2015
- 3116184 MS15-125: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: December 8, 2015
- 3116180 MS15-124: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: December 8, 2015
Windows 10 Version 1511 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes. If you have previous updates installed, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.
Important If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
How to obtain this update
Method 1: Windows UpdateThis update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo obtain the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the previously released update 3116908.
File hash information
|File name||SHA1 hash||SHA256 hash|
File informationFor a list of the files that are provided in this cumulative update, download the file information for cumulative update 3116900.
See the terminology that Microsoft uses to describe software updates.
Article ID: 3116900 - Last Review: 12/15/2015 05:09:00 - Revision: 2.0
Windows 10 version 1511
- atdownload kbbug kbexpertiseinter kbfix kbsecbulletin kbsecurity kbsecvulnerability kbsurveynew KB3116900