Backward compatibility option to use XslTransform instead of XslCompileTransform is available at map level
This update introduces a new Compiler property, Use XSL Transform. This property is added to the Grid Properties of the map (in addition to the properties that are already listed here). This is an enhancement that's intended to better address customer needs.
Cumulative update informationThe update is included in Cumulative Update 2 for BizTalk Server 2013 R2.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
To edit this property, follow these steps:
- Open the BizTalk map in Visual Studio,
- In Grid view, click the mapper grid. The Properties window shows the Grid properties.
- In the Properties windows, select Use XSL Transform, and then select the value that you want from the drop-down list.
There are three possible values for this property:
- Undefined: This is the default value. It keeps the behavior the same as before you applied this hotfix in order to maintain backward compatibility.
- True: Forces the map to use XslTransform behavior. This value overrides any other settings in the BizTalk Server environment.
- False: Forces the map to use XslCompiledTransform behavior. This value overrides any other settings in the BizTalk Server environment.
Learn about the service pack and cumulative update list for BizTalk Server.
Learn about BizTalk Server hotfixes and cumulative update support.
Article ID: 3123752 - Last Review: 12/30/2015 22:51:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2 Branch, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2 Developer, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2 Enterprise, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2 Standard
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbfix kbexpertiseinter KB3123752