November 2015 cumulative update 6.0.9319.102 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Group Call Pickup
This cumulative update introduces a new set of Windows PowerShell cmdlets to complete the management tasks for Group Call Pickup that previously relied on the SEFAUtil tool. After you apply the November 2015 cumulative update 6.0.9319.102, you can administer Group Call Pickup by using the new set of cmdlets in the Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015 Management Shell. These cmdlets let administrators do the following tasks:
- Run the New-CsGroupPickupUserOrbit cmdlet to assign a new group pickup orbit number to an Enterprise Voice user.
- Run the Get-CsGroupPickupUserOrbit cmdlet to get the group pickup orbit number that is assigned to an Enterprise Voice user.
- Run the Set-CsGroupPickupUserOrbit cmdlet to change an Enterprise Voice user's assigned group pickup orbit number.
- Run the Remove-CsGroupPickupUserOrbit cmdlet to remove the associated group pickup orbit number of an Enterprise Voice user.
To install this cumulative update, you must follow the steps that are described in the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to apply this update
3061064 Updates for Skype for Business Server 2015
Note The Cumulative Server Update Installer applies all updates for the appropriate server role in one operation.
To make the cmdlets available over Windows PowerShell Remote Management, run the Update-CsAdminRole command one time from a Skype for Business Server Management Shell.
For more information about the usage and examples of cmdlets, see Skype for Business Server cmdlets index.
Article ID: 3124205 - Last Review: 12/23/2015 20:38:00 - Revision: 2.1
Skype for Business Server 2015
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbfix kbexpertiseinter KB3124205