FIX: A parsing error occurs when you use BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT to process MT 019 and MT 097 messages
When you use BizTalk Server Accelerator for SWIFT - Message Pack 2015 to process a valid FIN message of the type MT 019 or MT 097, a parsing error occurs and the processing fails. This error occurs when Field 432 (abort-reason) specifies a value of "29" or a value in the range "AA"..."ZZ."
This issue occurs because of an incomplete list of allowed abort reason code values in the schema definitions for the MT 019 and MT 097 messages.
Cumulative update informationThis issue was first fixed in the Cumulative Update 1 for BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT Message Pack 2015.
The following change was made to address the issue:
- The abortreasoncode type in the schema was updated to allow the correct set of abort reason code values. This type is defined within the "SWIFT Base Types.xsd" file. For more information about the allowed set of abort reason codes, see the SWIFT User Handbook that is available from the SWIFT organization.
File informationThe following table lists the files that are updated to fix this issue. These files are included in Cumulative Update 1 for Message Pack 2015.
|File name||Installation path|
|SWIFT Base Types.xsd||[MP2015 Install Dir]\SWIFT Messages\A4SWIFT-SRG2015\Base Schemas\|
- The default installation path [MP2015 Install Dir] is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MP2015\.
- Each file that is listed in the table should be replaced with the version of the file that is included in Cumulative Update 1 for Message Pack 2015. For more information about how to obtain this update, see KB 3124428.
- After you replace these files, you may have to update, rebuild, and redeploy any BizTalk applications that have dependencies on these files.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in BizTalk Server Accelerator for SWIFT - Message Pack 2015.
For more information about the service packs and cumulative update list for BizTalk Server, see 2555976: Service pack and cumulative update list for BizTalk Server.
For more information about BizTalk Server hotfixes, see 2003907: Information about BizTalk hotfixes and cumulative update support.
Article ID: 3125754 - Last Review: 01/09/2016 02:48:00 - Revision: 2.0
Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2 Branch, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2 Developer, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2 Enterprise, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2 Standard
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbfix kbexpertiseadvanced KB3125754