Service Update 4 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1
Service update 4 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 1.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 4 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1||184.108.40.20656|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 4 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1Service update 4 resolves the following issues:
- Tabbing off of a Time field reverts the entered value.
- Add "New" button doesn't show up when legacy form rendering is enabled.
- EntityTypeNotDefined error occurs when a Currency field is changed using the new form rendering engine.
- OnChange event gets called multiple times on Option Sets using the new form rendering engine.
- The new form rendering engine is overriding focus set via OnLoad events.
- Error converting Cases to Opportunities.
- Calculation for Extended Amount is incorrect on Product Line Items Grid.
- Unable to add new records to the addresses subgrid.
- OnChange event on address1 composite field not triggering.
- The "+" button is missing for the second relationship subgrid of the same entity.
- The "+" button is missing on subgrids in the new form rendering engine.
- The "Add Existing Marketing List" button is not responding in the new form rendering engine.
- Error when programmatically updating a lokoup field that corresponds to a Quick View.
- Synchronous ribbon cold load performs poorly.
- IE lag initiating form load.
- Parature Integration KB search uses "or" search incorrectly.
- KB search occasionally returning no results.
- Null exception on custom form indicating navbar is not defined.
- GetSaveMode method is giving a wrong value with the new form rendering engine.
- Evaluate form loader logic to handle missing scripts onload.
- Form throws record not found exception for some navigation paths.
- SetFormMode method executed inefficiently.
- Server Side synchronization gets stuck resuming throttled jobs.
- Padlock icon does not appear next to checkbox using the new form rendering engine.
Article ID: 3134669 - Last Review: 02/11/2016 16:21:00 - Revision: 2.0
Dynamics CRM Online
- kbmbsmigrate kbsurveynew KB3134669