Instant messages don't display exact time in Skype for Business 2016 if the Korean or Japanese language pack is installed
Consider the following scenario:
- You use Microsoft Skype for Business 2016 that has the Korean or Japanese language pack installed.
- You set the Short time regional configuration option in the Korea or Japan region to the tt h:mm format on your computer.
- You set the Long time regional configuration option in the Korea or Japan region to the tt h:mm:ss format on your computer.
- You send instant messages (IM) to someone on the client.
Note To set the Short time and Long time regional configuration options in the Korea or Japan region on a computer, open the Region and Language, item in Control Panel, click the Formats tab, and then select the tt h:mm option in the Short time format and select the tt h:mm:ss option in the Long time format.
To fix this issue, install the March 8, 2016 update (KB3114846) for Skype for Business 2016.
Article ID: 3143165 - Last Review: 03/08/2016 22:52:00 - Revision: 1.0
Skype for Business 2016
- kbfix kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB3143165