Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 8.1.0
Service update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 3.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0502|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0Service update 3 resolves the following issues:
- The AddMembersTeamRequest SDK Call isn't working after Global Auditing and User Entity Auditing are enabled.
- If Exchange Web Services throws a ServiceResponseException, mailboxes get stuck when using ACT(Appointments, Contacts, and Tasks) with Server Side Synchronization.
- Mailboxes become stuck when we encounter the "The RPC server is unavailable." exception.
- An exception occurs during mailbox approval check, causing Server Side Synchronization to pick up a large number of superfluous mailboxes for processing, which can cause performance issues.
Article ID: 3192620 - Last Review: 09/14/2016 18:21:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbmbsmigrate kbsurveynew KB3192620