Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1607: September 20, 2016
This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1607. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:
- 3183038 MS16-104: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: September 13, 2016
- 3183043 MS16-105: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: September 13, 2016
- 3185848 MS16-106: Security update for Microsoft Graphics Component: September 13, 2016
- 3178467 MS16-110: Security update for Windows: September 13, 2016
- 3186973 MS16-111: Security Update for Microsoft Kernel: September 13, 2016
- 3178469 MS16-112: Security update for Windows Lock Screen: September 13, 2016
- 3185879 MS16-114: Security Update for Windows SMBv1 Server: September 13, 2016
- 3188733 MS16-115: Security update for Microsoft Windows PDF Library: September 13, 2016
- 3188724 MS16-116: Security Update in OLE Automation for VBScript Scripting Engine: September 13, 2016
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer. If you are installing a Windows 10 update package for the first time, the package for the x86 version is 254 MB and the package for the x64 version is 431 MB.
How to get this update
Method 1: Windows UpdateThis update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou may be prompted to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the previously released update 3189866.
Article ID: 3193494 - Last Review: 09/21/2016 09:03:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbsurveynew atdownload kbfix kbexpertiseadvanced kbcontentauto KB3193494