Cumulative update for Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5: October 11, 2016
- 3193229 MS16-125: Security update for diagnostics hub: October 11, 2016
- 3193227 MS16-124: Security update for Windows registry: October 11, 2016
- 3192892 MS16-123: Security update for kernel-mode drivers: October 11, 2016
- 3195360 MS16-122: Security update for Microsoft video control: October 11, 2016
- 3192884 MS16-120: Security update for Microsoft graphics component: October 11, 2016
- 3192890 MS16-119: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: October 11, 2016
- 3192887 MS16-118: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: October 11, 2016
- 3178465 MS16-101: Security update for Windows authentication methods: August 9, 2016
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer. If you are installing a Windows Server 2016 update package for the first time, the package for the x64 version is 749 MB.
How to get this update
Method 1: Windows UpdateThis update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou must restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the previously released update 3188966.
Article ID: 3195038 - Last Review: 10/12/2016 00:28:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced atdownload kbfix kbcontentauto KB3195038