This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Exchange Server update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Microsoft provides download files only for N-2 versions for an Exchange Server cumulative update (CU), where "N" is the latest CU. The latest CU can be used to recover servers that are running Exchange Server. This includes servers that have a previous CU installed.
Issues that the cumulative update fixes
- KB 3202691 Public folders indexing doesn't work correctly after you apply latest cumulative updates for Exchange Server
- KB 3201358 Set-Mailbox and New-Mailbox cmdlets prevent the use of the -Office parameter in Exchange Server 2016
- KB 3202998 FIX: MSExchangeOWAAppPool application pool consumes memory when it recycles and is marked as unresponsive by Health Manager
- KB 3208840 Messages for the health mailboxes are stuck in queue on Exchange Server 2016
- KB 3186620 Mailbox search from Exchange Management Shell fails with invalid sort value in Exchange Server 2016
- KB 3199353 You can't select the receive connector role when you create a new receive connector in Exchange Server 2016
- KB 3201350 IMAP "unread" read notifications aren’t suppressed in Exchange Server 2016
- KB 3209036 FIX: "Logs will not be generated until the problem is corrected" is logged in an Exchange Server 2016 environment
- KB 3212580 Editing virtual directory URLs by using EAC clears all forms of authentication in Exchange Server 2016
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2016 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2016 system requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server updates: Build numbers and release dates.