Microsoft UpdateBing Desktop is available from the following Microsoft Update website:
How to obtain the latest version of Bing DesktopYou can also download Bing Desktop from the following Microsoft website:
How to install Bing DesktopTo install Bing Desktop from Windows Vista or from Windows 7, follow these steps:
- Start Microsoft Update. To do this, click Start, type Microsoft Update in the Search programs and files box, and then click Check online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click the # optional updates are available link.
Note The placeholder # represents the number of optional updates available for download.
- Under the Bing category, select the Bing Desktop update.
- Click OK, and then click Install updates to start the download and installation process.
How to uninstall Bing DesktopTo uninstall Bing Desktop from Windows Vista or from Windows 7, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- In the Uninstall or change program list, click Bing Desktop, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions.
ID do Artigo: 2694771 - Última Revisão: 20 de dez de 2012 - Revisão: 1