This update provides the following improvements for Lync Room System:
- Adds functionality to make public switch telephone network (PSTN) calls and adds a Find a contact button in the In-meeting dial pad.
- Adds functionality to the "Where is my join button" feature so that users can create a meeting by using the existing meeting information from the console.
- Adds functionality to reduce the number of Lync Room System restarts for future device updates that are later than the November 2014 update (version 15.12.01).
- Adds functionality to monitor Lync Room Systems in a workgroup by using System Center Operations Manager.
- Improves some UI colors on the console and front of room screens. Before the UI colors are improved, some buttons appear dimmed and disabled even though they are active.
How to install the updateTo install the update for Lync Room System, use one of the following methods:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart requirementYou must restart the Lync Room System device after you install this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the following update:
2988623 September 2014 update for Lync Room System (KB2988623)
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Artikel-id: 3011144 – senaste granskning 26 nov. 2014 – revision: 1