Updates for Windows 10 version 1803
Windows 10 is a service, which means it gets better through periodic software updates.
If you have questions or need help activating or troubleshooting Windows, see our help topics below:
- For information about how to update, see Update Windows 10.
- If you have questions about manually installing or removing an update, see Windows Update: FAQ.
- Getting an error message when updating? See Troubleshoot problems updating Windows 10.
- If you need to activate Windows, see Activation in Windows 10. If you’re having trouble with activation, see Get help with Windows activation errors.
- To get the latest major update to Windows 10, see Get the Windows 10 October 2018 Update.