Note Some products might not be available in your country or region.
Some products might not be available in your country or region.
To keep your Surface Go performing its best, make sure that you have the latest Surface updates.
- How to get the update
- Improvements and fixes in the update
- Known issues and additional information about Surface Go
Surface updates are released in stages – not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but it’ll be delivered to all devices. If you haven’t received an update, see Install Surface and Windows updates.
- Firmware updates can’t be uninstalled or reverted to an earlier version.
- When you install the latest update, you'll also get all the previous updates if your Surface doesn't have them already. Only updates that apply to Surface will be downloaded and installed.
- After the updates are installed, restart your device to complete the installation process. To restart your device, select the Start button, and then select Power > Restart.
February 2018 updates
February 28 release
The following updates are available for Surface Go devices on Windows 10 October 2018 Update, version 1809:
Windows Update History Name
Device Manager Name
Intel(R) – Media – 10.25.0.10
Intel(R) Display Audio – Sound, video, and game controllers
Intel(R) - Cooperation - Display - 126.96.36.19987
Intel(R) - Cooperation - Extension- 188.8.131.5287
Intel(R) HD Graphics 615
February 19 release
The following updates are available for Surface Go devices on Windows 10 April 2018 Update, version 1803 or greater:
|Windows Update History Name||Device Manager Name|
|Surface – System – 184.108.40.206|| |
Surface Pen Firmware Update – System devices
|Surface – HIDClass – 220.127.116.11|| |
Surface Pen Integration Device – Human Interface Devices
Surface – Firmware – 18.104.22.168
Surface UEFI – Firmware
|Surface – System – 22.214.171.124|| |
Surface CIF Device – System devices
|Qualcomm Atheros Communications – Bluetooth – 10.0.0.709|| |
Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth 4.1 – Bluetooth
|Qualcomm Atheros Communications – Net – 126.96.36.1992|| |
Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Network Adapter– Network adapters
We are listening. Quality is a top priority, and we want to keep you informed about issues impacting customers.
- Currently, there are no known issues.