To keep your Surface Studio 2 performing its best, make sure that you have the latest Surface updates.
- How to get the update
- Improvements and fixes in the update
- Known issues and additional information about Surface Studio 2
Surface updates are released in stages – not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but it’ll be delivered to all devices. If you haven’t received an update, see Install Surface and Windows updates.
- Firmware updates can’t be uninstalled or reverted to an earlier version.
- When you install the latest update, you'll also get all the previous updates if your Surface doesn't have them already. Only updates that apply to Surface will be downloaded and installed.
- After the updates are installed, restart your device to complete the installation process. To restart your device, select the Start button, and then select Power > Restart.
May 2019 updates
May 16 release
The following updates are available for all Surface Studio 2 devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903 or greater:
Windows Update History Name
Device Manager Name
Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. – Bluetooth - 15.68.9127.58
Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter – Bluetooth
Intel – Net – 184.108.40.206
Intel(R) Ethernet connection – Network adapters
Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. – Net -15.68.9127.58
Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller – Network adapters
We are listening. Quality is a top priority, and we want to keep you informed about issues impacting customers.
- Currently, there are no known issues