Microsoft Teams meetings is an LTI app that helps educators and students easily incorporate Teams meetings into their LMS course. Users can view past & upcoming meetings, schedule individual or recurring meetings, and join the Teams meetings related to the course all from within their LMS. Follow the steps to enable Microsoft Teams meetings in your LMS courses.
Select the Canvas course where you want to add Teams Meetings.
2. Select Settings from the course navigation menu.
3. Select the Integrations tab.
Note: The Integrations tab appears after you select Settings.
4. Enable Microsoft Sync by turning the toggle on.
5. Select the Navigation tab.
6. Drag and drop the Teams Meetings item from the bottom to top section and select Save when done.
Note: Teams Meetings should appear in the course navigation at the selected spot.
7. Select Teams Meetings to launch the app.