It’s unlikely that Microsoft Store has been uninstalled, but if it's not easy to find or isn't functioning well, then try the following steps:
- If you’re not seeing Microsoft Store in Start or the taskbar:
- Search for Microsoft Store in Start or the search box .
- Press and hold (or right-click) the Microsoft Store tile and select Pin to Start or Pin to taskbar to make it easier to find later.
- Note: If you search for and don’t find Microsoft Store, it may have been turned off by your administrator.
- Try these steps if the Store won't launch or seems frozen.
- Still can't find Microsoft Store? Send us feedback. In the search box , search for Feedback Hub and open the feedback app. Type in your situation and then select Add new Feedback, or upvote the existing options that pop up that are similar to your situation.