To get service for your Surface, you can send it in or visit a Microsoft Store for an appointment. Whichever you choose, our promise is quality service performed by trusted experts using certified parts. You’ll be back up and creating your best work on your Surface device.
Some products might not be available in your country or region. In countries where Microsoft Stores are located, you can make an appointment to have an in-store Service Advisor take a look at your Surface device. Find out if there's a Microsoft Store near you.
If you decide to send it in for repair
You can go to Device service and replacement to request service or connect with Microsoft Support, who can assist you with service.
If you decide to bring it in to a Microsoft Store
We recommend that you connect with a Microsoft Store representative prior to your visit to arrange for an appointment to get your device assessed. Our in-store Service Advisors will be able to provide you with the available support options.
Microsoft Stores can assist with a variety of services including repairs for the Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro X and Surface Pro 7 in selected locations. If a repair can be done in a Microsoft Store location, the representative can assist with scheduling your appointment.
- Register your Surface product at Device service and replacement
- Sign in to and out of your Surface
- How to prepare your Surface for service
- Using OneDrive on Surface
- Surface warranty: Frequently asked questions
- Surface warranty information
- Set up your Surface after service
- Walk-in Center information (for China and India)