Filter inappropriate apps and games on Windows 10
- You can filter inappropriate apps and games on Windows 10 devices by setting an age limit for content. For websites, see Filter inappropriate websites and searches in Microsoft Edge.
- Go to family.microsoft.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Find your family member and select Content restrictions.
- Go to Apps, games & media. Under Allow apps and games rated for select the age limit you want to apply to them.
- When they ask to use a blocked app or game, you can approve it and add it to the Always allowed list, which is under Content restrictions.
- Note: If you want to keep an eye on the content your family member is using but don’t want to set up content filters, go to the Activity page and change Activity reporting from Off to On.