Are you trying to scan and insert an image in another version of Microsoft Word?To view information on how to scan and insert an image in another version of Microsoft Word, click the link that matches your Word version:
Word 2007: How to scan and insert an image in a Word 2007 document
Word 2003: How to insert scanned images in Office 2007 and Office 2003 programs
- Use the software that was included with your scanner to scan and save the image to your computer.
- Note the location of the saved image.
- Open Word 2010.
- Click Insert, and then select Picture.
- In the Insert Picture box, browse to the folder that contains the saved image.
- Select the image and then click Insert.
- More Microsoft online articles:
Perform a search to find more online articles about this problem.
- Help from the Microsoft Communityonline community:
Visit the Answers community and post your question about this error.
- Contact Microsoft support:
Find the phone number to contact Microsoft Support.
Article ID: 924462 - Last Review: Jun 4, 2013 - Revision: 1