The paper size for a document in Word 2010 does not match the paper size in the Printer Properties dialog box
- You have a computer that has Microsoft Word 2010 installed.
- You create a new Word document.
- On the File tab, you click Print.
- You have the Paper size set to either Letter (for the English language) or A4 (for Japanese or other East Asian languages).
- Under the listed printer, you click Printer Properties.
Note This issue occurs only for specific printer drivers.
Consider the following example:
A Word 2010 document that uses the A4 paper size is experiencing this problem. To work around this problem, follow these steps:
- On the File tab, click Print.
- Change the Paper size from A4 to Legal.
- Change the Paper size from Legal back to A4.
- Click Printer Properties. The paper size is now set to A4.
Article ID: 2630205 - Last Review: 12/13/2012 13:32:00 - Revision: 1.2
- kbprb kbbug kbprinters kbexpertisebeginner kbsurveynew KB2630205