All Microsoft Store Canada orders ship through our preferred carriers and are subject to their terms and conditions.
Where we ship
- Microsoft Store Canada only ships to addresses in Canada. For orders in other countries, visit one of our international stores.
- A full street address is required. Rural route numbers are okay, but it may take longer to receive your package.
- We don’t ship to P.O. Boxes or military addresses.
- To fight fraud, Microsoft Store does not let a carrier redirect a package to a new address after it ships.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Our carriers do not deliver on weekends.
- Orders made after 11:00 AM Eastern Time will be processed on the next business day.
- Delivery times may vary for custom products.
- For release-day delivery of pre-orders, actual delivery times may vary in select Canadian postal codes.
Ways we ship
You can review and change your shipping before you complete your order.
|Shipping method||Cost||Estimated delivery time|
|Ground||FREE||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||CAD $9.99||1-3 Business Days|
- Microsoft pays for all duty/customs costs on orders shipped to Canada from other countries.
- Delivery times may take longer around holidays or due to circumstances out of our control.
- Other shipping conditions may apply for certain products depending on your location.
Article ID: 4000644 - Last Review: May 19, 2017 - Revision: 15