Most software you buy directly from Microsoft Store as a digital download, like Office, Windows, and Xbox games, can be downloaded, installed, or reinstalled in order history. Find the software and then select Product key/Install.
- To find your Windows product key, see Find your Windows product key.
- If you're having problems installing an app from the Microsoft Store, see Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.
- If you have a digital gift card that's good for a game or app, see Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account.
- To buy an app or game, visit Microsoft Store online, on Windows 10, and on Xbox One.
- If you bought your Microsoft software from a third-party website, you'll need to get download and product key info from them. For an Office 365 subscription, see Manage your Office 365 subscription purchased through a third party for more info.
If you're looking for download and installation instructions for a specific product, see the following sections.