- Note: If you have subscriptions to Microsoft products (such as Xbox Live or Office 365), you can extend those subscriptions directly. Sign in to your Services & subscriptions to change your subscription, or learn more about how to turn on recurring billing for your Microsoft subscription.
- You can add money to your Microsoft account to buy products and services from Microsoft Store.
- 1. Make sure your payment methods are current on your Microsoft account. For more on this, see Add, update, or remove credit cards and other ways to pay and Payment options and orders.
- 2. Go to the gift cards page in Microsoft Store and buy a gift card in the amount you want to add to your account.
- 3. Enter your name and email address as the recipient, and complete your purchase.
- 4. Confirm that you've received an email with the gift code. Go to the Redeem page. If you have more than one account with us, confirm you're signed in to the right one.
- 5. Enter the code and select Next. The entire amount on the code will be added to your Microsoft account.
Can't find what you're looking for?