View your Microsoft Store order history online or on your Xbox One console. You'll see purchases for things like apps, games, and subscriptions, such as Office 365 and Xbox Live.
- You can see every order you’ve made with your Microsoft account. To see info and find out what actions you can take, sign in to the Order history page using the Microsoft account you used to make the purchase.
- If you don't see what you're looking for on the Order history page, make sure that you're signed in to the account you used to make the purchase. If you have more than one Microsoft account, sign in to each one to check your order history.
- Take a look at other views of your past orders with the choices offered in the Show and From filters at the upper left of the page.
- If you'd like to print out what you see, select Print to print out the whole page. Under any single order, select Details to view and print.
- If you have a question about a specific order, under the order number, select Get more help.
To change how you pay, switch plans, cancel, or turn recurring billing on or off, select Services & subscriptions. If you need help, see Change how you pay for a Microsoft subscription.
If you see unexpected purchases in your order history, see What to do about unexpected charges from Microsoft to get help.
- Looking for a refund? Learn more about refunds from Microsoft.
- On Xbox One
- To see your order history on your Xbox One console:
- Make sure you're signed in with the same Microsoft account you used to make the orders you'd like to see.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Account > Payment & billing, and then select Order history.