Where we ship:
- Microsoft Store ships only in some parts of Europe at the moment. For sales in other countries or regions, please visit one of our international Microsoft Stores.
- We don't ship to PO boxes or to some European territories.
- Carriers require a physical address for delivery.
- Microsoft Store does not allow the carrier to reroute a package to a new address once the package has been shipped. This helps to combat Internet fraud.
Shipment tracking, times, and cost
If you'd like to follow your order, see Track your order from Microsoft Store. You can also make changes in the name and address associated with your Microsoft account, which is also the shipping address.
|SHIPPING METHOD||COST||DELIVERY TIME|
|Standard||FREE||3-4 business days|
|Priority||€ 13.00||2-3 business days|
Business days are Monday to Friday, except public holidays. Orders placed on weekends, holidays or after 9:30 (local time) will be processed the next business day.
Delivery times through Microsoft Store may take longer around holidays or due to circumstances out of our control. Our carriers don’t deliver on the weekend or holidays.
- Delivery times might vary for custom products.
- Other shipping conditions may apply for certain products depending on your location.
- All shipments from the Ireland Microsoft Store are subject to our carriers' terms and conditions.